The Gloucester Skating Club is a not-for-profit organization run by a volunteer Board of Directors, with support from a small number of administrative staff, 15 dedicated professional coaches, and most importantly our MEMBER VOLUNTEERS!
Excellence, Commitment, Diversity, Community, Passion, Accountability, Fiscal Responsibility
We are committed to personal excellence through skating. We support and strive to embrace the passion for skating in each individual within our community by providing a full range of quality programs and skilled and dedicated coaches, in a safe, fair and motivating environment.
For the Gloucester Skating Club to fulfil its vision and mission – WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
- You get to contribute to a great organization committed to ensuring your children have the best skating instruction and development found anywhere.
- You get to work with great people who are equally committed to making a difference for each and every skater.
- It costs nothing but your time and you contribute to the overall skating experience of your child; knowing that each and every contribution counts and is appreciated.
- Skating is an individual sport and the CLUB is the TEAM that supports and connects our members — we need you to help build our team. Whether you’re a first-time skater or an aspiring young athlete who dares to dream, skating is a life-long sport for fun, for competition, for life.
- Volunteering gives you an opportunity to share your special talents and abilities with the Club for the benefit of all the skaters.
For more information, please contact GSC’s Volunteer Coordinator, Shelley Savoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.