The Gloucester Skating Club is hosting its annual CanSkate Club Competition at the Bob MacQuarrie Complex on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. Participation is voluntary and we encourage you to participate. This is a fun event for all skaters!
If you would like to participate, please register for Canskate Club Competition – Stage 3 in CanSkate /Active for Life / Rec Figure 2015-2016. Click on CanSkate Club Competition to view the elements your skater will be asked to do.
Registration must be completed ONLINE and paid by Friday, February 12th, 2016. No late registrations will be accepted.
Cost is $10 per skater.
Please review the Basic Rules for the Competition.
- Skaters must be registered GSC members.
- Badge classifications will be as of February 1.
- Awards will be presented the day of the competition to all skaters participating.
- All skaters must be in the arena at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their event and are to confirm their presence at the REGISTRATION DESK in the lobby.
- A schedule of events will be posted on the CanSkate bulletin board, at the entrance to the hallway, the week before the competition and on our club’s website.
- Please notify your coaches of your intention to enter the competition so that they can instruct you on the four elements chosen for the competition.
- This is a fun day for all skaters!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: Registrations / Payments / Skater Accounts
Click registration login at the top of any GSC webpage.
Log into your skater account (there are instructions on the page if you have not already set up a Skater account). Note: Each skater has their own account. Once you login to your skater account, there are 2 tabs at the top of the page: My Profile and Registrations.
Click on My Profile tab if you wish to change passwords, address or personal information.
Click on Registrations to view current, future and closed events. There are 4 events each skating year that runs from September 1 – August 31st: CanSkate, STARSkate, Synchro and SpringFest. The following activities are available on the registrations page.
*Note – you need to go into each event separately for these activities if you are registered in more than one event.
- Create your initial registration in an event.
- Add a session or product in an event you have already registered in.
- Make a payment online / Print forms (credit card authorization, fitness tax credit) / View account transaction details
- Skaters/Parents are welcome to use the Club computer to register during office hours. If you need more help, contact the Club Administrator to schedule a training session on the system.