Skating: It is our Canadian heritage. Every one of all ages should learn, in all languages, how to skate with passion and desire and have lots of fun doing the sport.
- NCCP Level 3 Singles, 10 Level 4 tasks,
- NCCP Level 2 Pairs & Dance
- Gold Level for CEP
Area of Specialization
Personal Skating Credentials
- Freeskate – Gold
- Dance – Gold
- Figures – Gold
- Coached skaters to National & International Medals
- National Coaching Certification Program Mentor Coach
- CanPowerskate Instructor
- 2003 Canada Winter Games Coach
- National Coaching Certification Level 3 Assessor and Conductor
- Studied Skating with Olympic Coach, Douglas Leigh for past 25 years
- Founder & Director for 17 years Mariposa – Moncton Skating Club, 1st Satellite School of Doug Leigh.
- Past Member of the Board of Directors for Skate Canada
Hobbies include collecting antiques and theatre. Full-time Archivist at Skate Canada.